My client in the West Midlands are looking for a mid-level DBA (salary up to £46K). This will be fully remote bar very occasional travel to the office (1-2 days a month)
The right candidate will have good role related experience, of delivering IT services and solutions in a highly critical environment. This role is key to project delivery and you will be required to communicate clearly with architects, project managers, technical members of staff and management about technology decisions taken and ensure that solutions are delivered to Architectural & Build Standards.
You can be either SQL Server or Oracle focused for this role.
If SQL Server focused, you must have:
* SQL Server Database (2016, 2019) installation & management
* SQL Server High Availability (Always On) - Design, Implementation and Maintenance
* SQL Server Security and DR solutions
* SQL Server backup, recovery and performance tuning
* PowerShell scripting and automation
* DevOps toolset (Ansible, Jenkins) pipeline delivery of installs
If Oracle focused, you must have:
* Oracle Database 11g - 19c installation & maintenance
* DataGuard - Design, Implementation
* 11g/12c upgrade to Oracle 19c
* Oracle Security and DR solutions
* Oracle backup, recovery and performance tuning
* Shell scripting and automation
* OEM 12c / 13c administration
If you're interested in learning more about the company and the role etc then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.