Defect Coordinator - Remote - £300 per day Outside IR35 - 6 Months
We are currently working with an infrastructure organisation who require a Defect Coordinator for an initial 6 months.
- Oversee the daily management of defects
- Review testing schedules/plans and ensure documentation is up to date.
- Reviewing upcoming tests to ensure previous identified defects will not impact the testing plan.
- Measure and monitor progress.
- Review and ensure completeness of defect fixes.
- An understanding of testing environments and life cycle
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders, technical teams and testing third party service provider
- Excellent verbal and written communication