Summary of Work
Deliver an in-train ICT core service transformation (telecommunications, Windows 10, Office 365 to VCA's UK and overseas offices, ensuring vfm, managing stakeholders proactively and ensuring successful handover to BAU.
Work with the Programme Manager and CIO to plan and initiate pipeline projects e.g. SharePoint on-line and shared drive migration.
The Delivery Manager will work with the Programme Manager, CIO, Service delivery team, suppliers and additional specialist resource for technical and security assurance to ensure common understanding, compliance and governance requirements are met.
- The WAN, cloud-based VoIP telephony, Windows 10 and Office 365 migration for the VCA UK offices
- Cloud based VoIP telephony replacement to VCAs Italy office
- All the above services to other overseas offices in Japan, the US and Brazil
- SharePoint on-line and shared drive migration
- Strategic transformation projects
- All required documentation is produced to in-house standards
- Suppliers, stakeholders and are effectively and proactively managed;
- Appropriate training programmes are delivered for new service
- Compliance with Government ICT strategy and security standards; VCA governance requirements.
- Evidence and experience over a period of 3 or more years of project management and service delivery
- Evidence and experience over a period of 3 or more years of telecommunications technologies and industry
- Evidence and experience over a period of 3 or more years of Microsoft technologies and SharePoint on-line.
- Evidence and experience over a period of 3 or more years of Cloud technologies, specifically Azure and In-Tune
- Evidence and experience over a period of 3 or more years of presenting work at user groups and Management Board meetings, communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Evidence and experience over a period of 3 or more years of supporting enablement of in-house service management capabilities, engaging with staff and creating an environment of knowledge sharing
Knowledge of Government procurement frameworks including CCS , G-Cloud and Digital Marketplace