Digital Delivery Manager - Agile - GDS
6 month rolling
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to work with our client to deliver a service on a 6 month rolling contract in Sheffield.
Work with a multidisciplinary team in private beta, working on a digital transformation project.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing complex Government Digital Service projects and programmes
- Understanding of user centred service design practices, Government Digital Service Standards and the assessment process
- Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with experience of organisational design and change management
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Able to be articulate and credible at a senior level
- Implement agile and agile working process as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment manages risks, budgets and people
- Accountable for effective delivery of complex, high-risk products and services.
- Has strong communication skills and engages senior stakeholders.
Please click and apply to hear more.