Delivery Manager / Scrum Master
Central Government Consultancy.
Contract - £400-£450 - **Inside IR35**
Remote Working, 6 Months
Currently working with a critical division within central government, we are looking to recruit a Delivery Manager / Scrum Master.
You will have excellent understanding of GDS (Government Digital Service) principles and well versed in Public Sector Process.
As a Delivery Manager / Scrum Master you will have experience in the following:
- Strong experience in managing teams in highly complex agile and digital delivery environments.
- Experience of multiple products which have significant dependencies and inter-dependencies to deliver the service view.
- Managing a team of digital professionals to support multiple product teams.
- Experience of working with user centred design specialists (User Researcher, Content Designers, Interactive Designers)
- Ability to guide teams and organisations on best practices for agile / scrum methodology
- Skills and knowledge of servant leadership, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowering teams, and increasing transparency.
**GDS (Government Digital Services) / Public Sector project understanding essential**
If you are a Delivery Manager / Scrum Master and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.