- Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
- Up to £75000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- about 1 month ago
Delivery Manager - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £75 000 (depending on candidate experience)
Talent International is working with an innovative and rapidly expanding technology start up that is looking to recruit a Delivery Manager on a permanent basis. The organisation has recently received a large investment and as a result are undergoing a phase of expansion. Working in an agile environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of cutting edge software.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in the management, recruitment and development of staff in the department;
- Working closely with key stakeholders in ensuring that the organisations goals are achieved;
- Leading on the identification of any blockers to the project and managing them appropriately.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of delivering software;
- Experience of working within an agile environment;
- Previously managed teams and ensured those teams have delivered projects on time and to budget.
This role offers a base salary of up to £75 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as a pension and flexible working hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV