Digital Delivery Manager, Central Government Consultancy.
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with an Agile Delivery Manager on a permanent basis.
The Delivery Manager will manage one or more agile product or services across our Central Government portfolio alongside our highly skilled digital design team.
You'll be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team, and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. You'll be expected to plan and deliver user-centered products and services, using appropriate Agile methodologies. As an experienced practitioner, you'll also identify and bring inspiration and best practices from the delivery management community to shape and improve how we work.
This is what you will be doing:
- Deliver services that are best in class for government, giving the same level of digital experience users expect from daily interaction with the most respected web services
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product /Service manager and designers to define the roadmap for any given product
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Initiate Agile ceremonies around the team's needs, carrying out regular retrospectives and continuously improving team and product capability
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality and align with the GDS Service Manual
- Be confident to remove blockers for the delivery team and encourage collaboration across teams
- Ensure your delivery team are equipped with the tools and processes they need to successfully deliver a product/services
These are your skills and experiences:
- Working with design teams and understanding the best practices for agile working within these teams
- Keeping the team delivery focused in a fast-paced and changing environment, managing its pace and tempo
- Able to provide a clear, open and transparent framework in which teams can deliver. Has an awareness of Agile tools and is starting to use them intelligently
- Able to visualise and make visible the work of the team.
- Identifying key stakeholders and relationships and works with teams to build these
- Understands the importance of assisted digital and is able to design services and make decisions to meet user needs
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Sound understanding of the government digital landscape and the GDS Service Manual
- knowledge of agile ways of working within user centered design teams
- You will be an advocate for User Centered Design and have worked closely with User Research teams
This is an amazing opportunity for a user centric, Agile Delivery Manager to join a fantastic team of like minded individuals at a really exciting period of growth within the business. If you are interested in joining us on our journey, please send your CV in to us today.