- Delivery Manager
- Fully Remote
- 6 Months, INSIDE IR35
- Splunk Implementation experience required
- Deadline Friday September 25th at noon
An experienced delivery manager is required to co-ordinate the activities of various infrastructure related projects and teams that need to interface with Splunk Logging and Alerting services and traffic between on-prem and off-prem services. They are likely to have a background in Delivery Management or Project Management in Infrastructure related projects using agile working practises.
Able to mediate and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels. Able to manage stakeholders' expectations and facilitate discussions across high risk and complexity or under constrained timescales. Able to speak and represent the community to large audiences inside and outside of government.
Able to optimise the delivery flow of teams. Able to actively address the most complicated risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team or no clear ownership exists. Able to identify innovative ways to unblock issues.
Able to identify problems or issues in the team dynamic and rectify them. Able to pull out issues through Agile health-checks with the team and provoke the right responses. Able to engage in varying types of feedback choosing the right type at the appropriate time and ensuring the discussion and decision sticks. Able to accelerate the team development cycle.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- A delivery manager is accountable for the delivery of products and services.
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards.
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important.
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment.
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints.
- implementation of appropriate logs and dashboards to an existing Splunk Estate