Delivery Network Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £40k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Delivery Network Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery, development and administering of the existing platform.
Despite current situations, my client has undergone a phase of unprecedented growth. If successful, you will join a dynamic and fast paced organisation.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in the delivery of tasks , both virtual and physical, which are related to Network engineering;
- Working on devices such as firewalls and routers in order to ensure that they are reaching optimum performance;
- Ensuring consistent maintenance of the existing network and performing system upgrades.
In addition, you will be expected to work closely with other teams in order to resolve any issues.
The successful candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of network firewalls;
- A CCNA / CCNP qualification and be comfortable using MS Visio;
- Significant networking experience and be familiar with protocols such as OSPF, IPSEC, HSRP.
In addition, you will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation and be a good communicator.
This role offers a base salary of up to £40 000 and an attractive benefits package including a pension and a bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted online and if successful, you will work remotely until it is safe to return to the office.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.