Dell Boomi Devloper Inside IR35
IT underpins everything at our client and is integral to their innovation.
"We provide high quality public services to over a million customers and our IT teams play a vital role, building and delivering smart, fast and cost-effective solutions for both the council and a range of partner organizations. With IT investment of more than £45 million a year, we aim to be as business-like and successful as any private sector company and have a national reputation for IT excellence, innovation and value."
The role - You will be an experienced Dell Boomi developer and your role will be working on implementing the new technologies underpinning our Digital Strategy, key to our transformation plans through to 2020 and beyond.
Essential skills & experience: - Strong knowledge and working experience in:
- Dell Boomi Atom development, deployment, management
- Boomi configuration and support
- Dell Boomi interface build and Deployment Must have experience in working with:
- Connectors for SAP, databases, etc
- Must have implementation experience in 1 or more projects where Dell Boomi was used as an integration platform
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, managers and colleagues and possess good written skills.
Desirable skills & experience -
- Hands on experience in API security, availability and performance optimization, User authentication in Dell Boomi
- Dell Boomi process developer certification
- Web Services SOAP, REST, and especially OData
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud 4 Customer (C4C) ? Exposure in other cloud architectures e.g. Amazon WS, Microsoft Azure
Please send CV in first instance. Must have Dell Boomi experience.