- Deployment Consultants - Government
- Large, Complex Multi-Site Infrastructure transformation.
- Initial 6 months **Inside IR35**
- Remote initially then London office and nationwide travel.
Working with a division of central government remote working initially then London office and nationwide, we are looking for Deployment Consultants.
You will work as part of the Transformation Programme on a large scale project with delivering modern technology. You will act as a Deployment Consultant supporting day to day issues and deployment of new end users.
What you will be doing:
- Working across a multiple sites, you will be responsible for new end user devices.
- You will provide 3rd line support capability, carrying out appropriate customer problem solving activities, enlisting external support when necessary.
- Help create new knowledge base articles to share information for reuse throughout the team and customer base (where necessary).
- You will deliver an effective, high quality service to the organisation and all its customers. Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly on recommendations and action plans.
- Populating and providing reports with data as required
- Providing on-site support (if required) during high intensity deployment periods.
If you a Deployment Consultant and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.