Deployment Manager - Lancashire - Up to £65 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Deployment Manager on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Based in Lancashire, the successful candidate will play a key role in identifying and directing a cutover plan across various environments ensuring a successful implementation experience for the business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the definition and coordination of the cutover plan across various technical settings in order to provide a successful implementation experience for the organisation;
- Playing a key role in managing the process and support of the phases across the project whilst liaising with all necessary stakeholders;
- Devising a strategy to support the deployment and cutover phases across a range of applications, managing and coordinating a multi environment landscape.
Working with Project, IT and Business counterparts to ensure aligned cutover plan across the organisation
The successful candidate will have
- A proven track record in leading and managing application cutover initiatives;
- Experience managing large data migration activity
- Knowledge across multi-platform environments to complement the different moves in the business; notably experience in Salesforce is beneficial.
In addition, any experience within the housing sector is preferred.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted remotely and, if successful, you will work from home until it is safe to return to the office.
This is an initial 12 month fix term contract. There is a strong possibility that the role could extend beyond that or go permanent.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV