Deputy Director of HR & OD
South East (remote working with occasional office based work)
3 month contract
£450 inside IR35
Are you a Senior NHS HR & OD specialist looking for your next interim assignment? My client is an NHS organisation based in the South East and they are looking to appoint an interim for a three month initial period.
- The Deputy Director will deliver a highly effective HR&OD service which supports managers to develop a people-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises engagement, productivity and quality. They will support the delivery of a business focused, leading edge organisation which supports the delivery of the highest quality patient care.
- They will deputise for the Executive Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development across the full range of corporate and strategic activities.
- Develop and implement the workforce strategy ad plan for the Trust to ensure our workforce is fit for the future, and meets the strategic objectives
- Support the Director of HR&OD in developing remuneration and reward strategies in line with NHS policy, which support the operational and financial priorities of the Trust
- As a senior member of HR and OD, the post holder will be required to take the strategic lead on the development of key HR and OD functions, systems and policies enabling the Trust's corporate aims and objectives to be achieved.
- Support the delivery of the Trusts equality and inclusion strategy; ensuring that best practice is applied across the workforce agenda
- To develop a strategic approach to the health and well-being agenda to support staff in what are often highly pressurised and stressful clinical and non-clinical roles.
To be considered, please apply via the link below.