Talent are partnered with a global business who have a fantastic mission & value. They believe they have an impact in creating a healthier world. You could be apart of this journey using tech to power change.
They’re looking for a Desktop Support Technician to provide desk side computer support to colleagues on sites and within their regional offices.
This is a hybrid working role requiring you to go into the office 3 days a week and work the rest of the week remotely.
- Creating and supporting network, computer, email and application accounts
- Configuring and deploying desktop software
- Configuring and deploying mobile devices
- System support for client hardware platforms, Dell, HP, Lenevo
- System and application support for Microsoft client platforms required
- Familiarity with system administration of Active Directory is preferred
- Experience in application/system technologies. Microsoft, Dell, McAfee, Citrix and Checkpoint
This is a diverse role which is very much a support to all colleagues allowing you to travel to sites locally.
Please APPLY NOW for more information!