An exciting role where the client believes in rewarding their employees for their hard work. You will benefit from competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. You can also take advantage of extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
People are key to success in thos organisation. The core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows them to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills.
The post holder's responsibilities include:
- Manage & maintain IT infrastructure as per the requirement of the supported software code in a hybrid multi-tenant environment
- Monitor the health and stability of services within the platform
- Provide operational support to internal and external customers across the Enerlytics platform and peripheral systems
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- For own work, take ownership and be accountable for providing customer satisfaction through high quality work and meeting target deadlines, including timely delivery of customer reports.
- Manage a portfolio of projects, both within own team and across the Department.
- Present proposals to customers thus being able to generate much of own workload.
- Develop and maintain a wide network of contacts.
- Promptly raise any work concerns that impact your "well-being" to your line manager to affect a positive outcome.
- Undertake any other duties from time to time as appropriate to the Business needs.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools including:
- Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS Administration - Windows, Linux
- Scripting - PowerShell, Bash
- Database querying skills - NoSQL & SQL
- Programming skills - Python or similar
- Sufficient educational or vocational qualifications to carry out the role safely and effectively.
- Ability to plan and manage a portfolio of jobs to cost, quality and time.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet challenging targets.
- Communication & interpersonal skills to build excellent customer relationships (internally & externally) by understanding their issues and adapting style and approach.
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as a member of a team and across teams.
- Commercially aware & understands the environment in which they operate.
- Positive approach to change and contributes to the culture of continuous improvement.
- Effective written communication skills including report writing.