- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30000.00 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 12 days ago
Developer - PHP / Laravel - Manchester - Permanent - Up to £40k
One of Talent's clients is a market-leading software provider who are looking to recruit an experienced PHP developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The organisation is currently going through a period of growth and recent investment and as a result they are seeking to expand. The role will be working within an agile, fast paced environment.
Experience is key in this role as they are expecting the suitable applicant to hit the ground running. As such, the ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Proven experience designing and building efficient and reliable code with deadlines in sprints;
- Helping the business prosper in the context of IoT, transport industry changes e.g connected vehicle technology, driverless vehicles and transport as a service;
- Assisting in maintaining code quality, organisation and automation;
- Being able to ascertain the product and customer requirements and how they convert into application features.
Skills and Experience required
- Proven commercial experience in web application development / software engineering role;
- Strong working knowledge of PHP5/PHP7/HTML5 and the Laravel PHP framework;
- Strong experience of MySQL.
Strong communication skills are essential for this position as you are collaborating with senior Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
Salaries of up to £40,000 are on offer, in addition to benefits and a great working environment. This role also offers the flexibility of working from home.
For more information on this role, please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.