DevOps Engineer - 6 month FTC
Part of the role you will be responsible for the optimisation and maintenance of a hybrid cloud environment utilising Azure App Services and IBM Power Systems.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Delivery models such as Azure DevOps, including Git, CI/CD pipelines and IaC
- Strong automation experience using Azure Automation, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Terraform, and ARM templates
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to Microsoft Azure, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
- Design, Implementation and Support experience of sophisticated Azure infrastructure solutions (IaaS & PaaS)
- Monitoring, alerting and logging tools (Azure Monitor / Log Analytics)
- Azure HA/DR, scaling, and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup, Scale Sets)
- Familiarity with Azure network topologies and technologies including VPN gateways, next generation firewalls and ExpressRoute
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (AKS) is desirable
Interviewing asap. Please send a copy of your CV if interested and I will be in contact to discuss the opportunity further.