Talent International are currently seeking a DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract that is inside IR35 to be based in London working for a Software company.
Role & Responsibilities:-
The DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes and interacting with various teams to help onboard more applications onto the cloud with a focus on Automation.
- Strong experience in AWS
- Strong experience with Docker and setting up Kubernetes cluster
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience in the Linux environment
- Extensive experience with CI/CD methodologies ensuring pipelines are secure
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Prometheus
- Inside IR35
- Being part of large multinational company
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with further details.