Talent International are currently seeking a DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join on an initial 6 month rolling contract working for an exciting E-Learning company.
Role & Responsibilities:-
The DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes and interacting with various teams to help onboard more applications onto the cloud.
- Strong experience in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with containers (docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Scripting tools such as Bash, Python
- experience with monitoring tools and frameworks such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Previous experience working for an E-Learning/Education organisation would be beneficial
- Remote working to begin with (following Government guidelines on Covid-19)
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with further details.