Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a DevOps Engineer as they continue to scale up. The role will be mostly remote with a couple of visits onsite per month. You will work within an agile software development team, and be the pivotal link between the development team, the testing team and our external support providers.
I am looking for DevOps Engineer who has vast experience building products with cloud technologies so you can apply this knowledge and expertise to the creation of the company's products. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning the CI/CD architecture and implementation of hosting solutions for our client's products and solutions. Working closely with the product and development teams, you will be responsible for architectural decisions based on good development and systems design principles and have a hands-on role in delivery of digital applications with a scalable, secure and highly available design.
- Solid experience working in a DevOps capacity
- Knowledge of bash, Linux, docker and kubernetes
- Knowledge of AWS products including ECS, lambda, CodeBuild and CodePipeline, IAM, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, SSM, KMS, Code Deploy, CloudTrail, SNS, Route53, CloudFront
- Experience setting up 3-tier infrastructure
- Expert Knowledge of Terraform and CloudFormation
- Comfortable in various Distributed System Design Patterns
- Previous experience with designing infrastructure for microservice systems
- Understanding of database technologies including SQL and NoSQL
- Good Experience working within an agile software development team, familiarity with YAGNI and agile principles and their implementation
- One or more AWS Qualifications
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills, able to interact with anyone, to CEO level.
- Comfortable interacting with clients and other external parties
- Willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with AWS WAF
- Experience with Bitrise
- Experience with mobile delivery too. App Store, Google Play, Firebase
- Experience in data/ML engineering and use of technologies such as Sagemaker or Kubeflow
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.