I am working on behalf of one of my interactive and digital clients who continually enhance their in house tooling to improve turnaround times and maintain the quality that their customers expect, so I am looking for a DevOps Engineer who can apply SRE methodology to further develop the continuous integration service and other systems.
The company loves their work and are proud to employ brilliant people that provide a world class set of compilers and development tools that enable game developers across the globe to create the best games.
- Maintained and operated continuous integration systems, ideally Jenkins
- Recognise the value of automation and reproducibility
- Issue and incident management with exposure to tracking and task management systems e.g. Jira, ServiceNow, Splunk On-Call etc
- You have deep experience of Linux or Windows systems administration, ideally both
- Experience of configuration management automation, ideally Ansible
- Experience of virtualization (Docker, vCenter) in production environment
- Knowledge of web Services (nginx, HAProxy)
- An understanding of networking knowledge (DNS, TCP/IP)
- You are competent in one or more of the following languages: Python, PowerShell, Golang
- Proficient with Git
- Container Orchestration (i.e. Kubernetes)
- Other SCM tools: (Perforce, SVN)
- Metrics (Grafana, InfluxDB, Telegraf, Kapacitor)
- Packaging (NuGet/Chocolatey, MSI)
- Cloud (AWS)
- Agile working (SCRUM, Kanban)
****Please send me your CV and I will call you in the strictest confidence to discuss the role and client.
DevOps / Software / Systems / Jenkins / Cloud / Games / Linux / Windows / Docker / Bristol