£55,000 - £60,000
My client is an innovative, market leading organisation that is consistently providing excellent service and products to their clients in a number of industries including: financial services, government and contact centres. They are investing heavily in their internal tech and looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team and help to develop their processes in this exciting period of growth.
Working closely within an established team you'll be heavily involved in the development of new technologies while championing a DevOps culture throughout.
- Involved in creating and reviewing technical requirements produced from requirements / stories created by Product team
- Involved in questioning and clarifying requirements with the Product team as necessary as development progresses
- Involved in assisting support teams in bug fixing of released functionality.
- Developing tooling to supplement product capabilities.
- Developing tooling to supplement development team capabilities.
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD processes, technologies and tools.
- Troubleshooting deployment incidents if they happen.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Build systems - (Desirable: Jenkins, Cloud DevOps)
- Automation technologies - (Desirable: Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Public Cloud - (Desirable: Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Containers - (Desirable: Docker, Kubernetes)
- Automated testing - (Desirable: Selenium, Cucumber)
- Operating systems - (Desirable: Windows, Linux)
If you think this may be your next big move or want to have a confidential chat about the client and the position, then please do not hesitate to apply or get in-touch!