Talent International are currently seeking a DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract to be based in London working for a Banking/Fintech organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:-
The DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes and interacting with various teams to help onboard more applications onto the cloud.
- Container orchestration platforms experience, especially Kubernetes
- Strong experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Basic networking skills
- Infrastructure monitoring tools
- Security awareness (access controls, deep packet inspection, security groups, network ACLs)
Why Should you Apply?
- Flexible Rate
- 1 day Remote working
- Being part of large multinational company
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with further details.