Talent International are currently seeking a DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract to be based in London with a client we are working with in Software/Digital industry.
Role & Responsibilities:-
The DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes and interacting with various teams to help onboard more applications onto the cloud.
- Extensive Linux experience - CentOS, RHL or similar
- Strong cloud background - AWS, Azure or similar
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet
- Experience of leading and mentoring a team
- Experience of version control systems
- Experience of MongoDB, SQL, MySQL
Why Should you Apply?
- Flexible Rate
- 1 day Remote working
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with further details.