- Warrington, Cheshire
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 10 days ago
DevOps Engineer (Azure )- Permanent - Warrington - £60 000
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation based in Warrington that is looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis. Working within the development team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development of platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the build and support of the hosting platform;
- Playing a key role in the planning, design and documentation of the platform;
- Working closely with key stakeholders in order to develop the application hosting platform.
On a daily basis, you will work closely with a team of DevOps Engineers whose main focus with be delivering methods which can improve the quality of application builds. In addition, you will provide the relevant support to team members and assist with the inception of projects.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working with Azure;
- Using systems such as Ansible;
- Working with deployment tools such as Azure DevOps.
In addition, experience with VMWare and agile ways of working are required. The successful candidate will also be proficient with Microsoft tools such as Active Directory and Server 2008 - 2016 and have good scripting skills.
This position offers a base salary of up to £60 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits scheme which includes a bonus and pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV