Talent International are currently seeking a DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract to be based in London working for a Software company.
Role & Responsibilities:-
The DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes and interacting with various teams to help onboard more applications onto the cloud.
- Support a large number of Kubernetes clusters
- Experience in managing production systems in AWS and Kubernetes at scale
- Manage and monitor systems to ensure that issues are quickly identified and resolved
- Experience with container orchestration
- Comfortable with Linux
- Deep understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies and concepts.
Why Should you Apply?
- Flexible Rate
- Being part of large multinational company
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch promptly with further details.