- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 27 days ago
DevOps Engineer - Permanent - Greater Manchester - Up to £45 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading ecommerce organisation that is looking to recruit an eCommerce Engineer on a permanent basis.
Based in Greater Manchester, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of providing support to operational teams that are responsible for developing web applications.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of developing and using Web Applications using Team City and ideally knowledge of Build Scripts;
- Knowledge of Configuration Management including use of GIT and other Configuration and Management tools such as Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Terraform;
- Have an understanding of the security aspects concerning Web Applications and how to meet their requirements;
- Experience with Linux Server and Amazon Web Services would be a plus;
- The ability to deal with problems in a calm and rational manner.
This role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as 25 days annual leave, flexible working hours and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.