AWS DevOps Engineer x3
- Fully Remote working anywhere in the UK
- Inside IR35 contracts, rates around 550/650 per day but can be flexible
- Central Government
- Tech stack: AWS Cloud, Terraform, Python, Automated Testing, Lambda, Cognito, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, BDD
Description of Requirement:
Seeking an AWS accredited software engineer with hands on experience of designing and building data centric solutions with AWS services and components; services such as: Lambda, Glue, S3, Athena, Step Functions, and API Gateway.
Capable of working across multiple software tools and systems, using a range of programming languages and software libraries, including: Python, SQL, Pandas and Spark. Some knowledge of R and Java would also be desirable.
Our solution utilises data virtualisation, with a Denodo virtual data platform at its core, so experience or knowledge of data virtualisation concepts would also be advantageous.
The solution is an analytical platform, so any experience in working with Notebook technologies such as Jupyter and Zeppelin, or R Studio would also be beneficial.
* Experience using AWS Cloud services
* Strong experience of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using Terraform
* Strong experience in Python programming language
* Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications
* Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, ideally Concourse
* Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement scalable software services
* Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions
* Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
* Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform environments
* Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of services and products
* The ability to be a team player
* The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
Please Apply with your latest CV today if you're interested!