My client are one of the world's largest and leaders empowering online innovation. They are looking for 2 x DevOps engineers to work with them to build and maintain their next generation eCommerce platform in the EMEA region. These roles will be fully remote and can be UK based remotely or remotely across Romania, France, Spain, Serbia or Bulgaria.
With a very generous salary of up to £70K, fully remote working and a 10% bonus in place this is an opportunity you don't want to miss out on if the below is a skill-set you have!
What you'll get to do
- Working with development teams to deploy new projects from the CI/CD pipeline to the live environments
- Implementing new infrastructure components and deploying them in a distributed environment
- Resolving any issues that may arise on the platform
- Always looking for ways to optimise the platform and make it more resilient
- Work on migrating the existing infrastructure to AWS
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Assist, where possible, on migrating legacy systems onto the platform.
Your experience should include...
- Experience with EKS or OpenShift
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of Ansible and CloudFormation
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Experience with virtualisation systems, primarily KVM
- Good Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL systems, primarily Cassandra and MySQL
- Experience in building/working with distributed infrastructure and systems
- Good understanding of Networks and firewalls
- Strong consistency to good security practices
- Strong scripting skills (python, Go, Bash etc.)
- The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
If this sounds