Talent International are currently seeking a DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract to be based in London working for an Oil & Gas company.
Role & Responsibilities:-
The DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes and interacting with various teams to help onboard more applications onto the cloud.
- Strong experience in AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with container orchestration
- Experience in the Linux environment
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
Why Should you Apply?
- Flexible Rate
- 1 day Remote working
- Being part of large multinational company
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with further details.