DevOps/SecOps Expert - Remote
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a large Financail services Blockchain implementaton.
There will be occassional travel to Belgium required. Fully expensed.
This is outside IR35
Paying £600 / Day
- Cloud architect background, experience with Azure is a must, including security
- Knowledge about infrastructure automation tools: Azure ARM template & Powershell are must, Ansible is a plus.
- Experience implementing CI/CD (Azure devops pipelines)
- Experience using Docker
- Linux usage and administration
- Bash scripting
- Understanding of networking: IP-addressing, data routing, network configuring Tasks
- Have working experience with Microsoft Azure cloud and Devops
- Automatic test execution
- Automatic code coverage check (For testing)
- Automatic check for security vulnerabilities (IBM Appscan)
- Set up Monitoring and Logging tools and dashboards
- Support and follow-up on setup environments (Dev, Test, PreProd, Prod,...) by technology teams
- Potentially Create and Manage DevOps Pipeline
London, Reading, Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Berlin