- Novemeber Start
- Outside Ir35
- Remote Working
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology. You will be play a part in for delivering the security strategy
to any one of our central government clients across the UK as they embark upon, and develop their own Cloud offerings to the UK public.
We are looking for a SecOps Engineer who will be intially working on native Azure components. There will be a lot of focus in simplifying the network infrastructure and tenancies and subscriptions currently implemented.
- Configuration and maintenance
- Design and defense
- Testing and remediation
- Policy development
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Proficient knowledge in Application Security Architecture Review, Threat Modelling, Application Security
- Endpoint Security (EDR, VM, Logging)
- Cloud Security (Office365, Azure)
- Network Security (DNS, CASB, VM)
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, OAuth, JWT, Rest API
- Penetration Testing: OWASP Top 10, CVE, Threat Modelling, Manual Penetration Testing and Vulnerability
- Security Audit and Assessment
- Automation, CI/CD, security report generation
- Team player and able to deliver enterprise level solutions
- Strong communicator and quick learner, knowledge share to team
- Government experience, familiarity with GDS
- Moving applications to the cloud
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV & digital portfolio asap.