Digital Business Analyst - Inside IR35 Contract Position - Fully Remote Working
*** Active SC Security Clearance required to apply ***
Three months initially, which will very likely extend to Dec 2021
Deadline: Friday 15th January 2021 at Noon
Description of Requirement:
Digital Publishing is looking for an experienced and proactive business analyst to review team processes, documentation and governance arrangements and propose improvements and efficiencies. This role will involve working with colleagues from across Digital Publishing to understand best practice and where common processes and documentation are appropriate.
* Review, define and map the different processes of the digital publishing team. Identify entry points and flow through teams
* Work with team to identify process improvements
* Create (light-touch) process documentation, as well as documents/templates to support specific processes (or steps within the processes)
* Identify roles and responsibilities at each process step
* Identify governance needs from discussions with teams
* Understand the different collaboration tools available and assess what tools are best for each process.
* Present findings, conclusions and share knowledge with BA community
● Eliciting and interpreting business requirements from business departments and end users
● Analysing complex information from multiple sources to develop clear conclusions and recommendations
● Conducting detailed gap analysis to produce and present evidence based findings
● Providing input to design, validation, and presentation of solutions Essential
● Advising on organisational impact of solutions, including service design Essential
● Communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels with the ability to work across organisational boundaries and across disciplines to deliver results.