- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £375 per day
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
Digital Business Analyst
£375 per day inside IR35
Talent are partnered with a global software house to recruit a Business Analyst to join their team for a 3-6 month contract.
As a Digital Business Analyst you will work closely with the digital functions of the organisation such as Content, SEO, Experience Design to ensure that requirements for the advancement of the websites are understood, agreed and form the delivery plan. You will establish project/business requirements that deliver advancements in performance growth and customer journey/experience.
A bit of what you will get up to…
- You will work collaboratively with Web Strategists and Web Delivery Managers to identify continuous improvements and enhancements to the organisations websites.
- Drive continuous improvement that will enable change and/or improve the existing Web Strategy and Delivery operations through improved processes.
- Identify risks and issues and take appropriate action.
- Champion innovation that will improve/advance the organisations websites for their customers and partners.