Digital Content Editor
6 Months - Possible 6-month Extension
£323 - £392 per day.
The FCA has undertaken an assessment of the role by applying the HMRC's online assessment tool (Check Employment Status for Tax). As a result of this assessment, we have determined that the role falls outside the scope of this legislation.
Hybrid Role - Working from Home and Strafford, London Office
The content editor will work as part of a team creating new content sections and updating existing web pages. We are revamping our website with new sections and applying UX and SEO principles to ensure a user-based approach incorporating all the latest accessibility requirements
The roles will involve working in a dynamic and busy multidisciplinary Communications Division where you can learn about all aspects of financial regulation and its significant impact on consumers.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to establish content priorities to scope, create and edit new content.
- Auditing website content and tracking user statistics to evaluate engagement with Google Analytics and Siteimprove.
- Taking ownership of website sections, updating and publishing content regularly using our CMS, Drupal 8.
- Publishing content in a timely way aligned with broader project deadlines.
- Writing and editing new website content which follows our house style and accessibility requirements.
- Confident CMS user ideally trained in Drupal 8.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics and heatmaps software.
- Experience of turning technical copy into clear and concise web content.
- Experience of auditing website content and updating web pages based on digital best practise.
- Sound UX and user journey knowledge.
- Excellent organisation skills and able to work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.