Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
My client is an innovative healthcare company who are going through a really exciting transformation and now looking for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join at this phase of their scale up. This is a newly created role and will work alongside the Marketing Communications Manager and wider team.
I am looking for a digital marketing expert who can help elevate my clients tactical implementation as they aim to accelerate marketing-led growth for the company. Over the past several months they have been building out the marketing team with the talent and structure needed to support more sophisticated execution, and as such they now need a campaign manager who is keen to come on board to help deliver on the ambitious plans they have been laying out.
The Digital Marketing Campaign Manager will be managing all of the social media accounts as well as our advertising and email campaigns, with the support of the rest of our marketing communications team. This is a global position with full hands-on responsibility across all digital platforms. The successful candidate will be able to translate tactical plans into action, integrating and programming content as required to activate our campaigns as aligned with targeted KPIs.
- At least 2 years' experience in a marketing communications role, ideally in a healthcare or regulated related field
- Demonstrable expertise in all aspects of digital marketing. Strong experience should be supported with examples of your work and metrics that demonstrate your success managing campaigns, across social media as well as with paid search and display advertising, including retargeting/remarketing.
- High proficiency with key platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and social management and listening tools such as Hootsuite used in a professional capacity. Understand how to apply keyword search analysis to optimise campaign targeting.
- Lead generation campaign management, with examples of having owned campaign from start to finish, measuring and analysing results/ROI and adapting approach as necessary
- Experience communicating and corresponding directly with customers, verbally and in writing
- Proficient with copywriting including an appreciation for appropriate tone of voice considering variations by platform and customer segment
- Working within brand guidelines and maintaining accountability for organisational compliance
- Confidence working with numbers; ability to pull data and structure basic analysis (e.g. campaign performance, trend identification)
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders to organise and drive multiple workstreams, prioritising effectively during busy times or when urgent needs arise
- Knowledge of relevant content and database laws (e.g. copyright and data protection, GDPR)
- Work in medical devices or a similar regulated environment
- CIM qualifications or comparable marketing education
- Experience working with and ideally managing aspects of marketing automation
- Working knowledge of SEO and keyword optimisation is highly desirable
- Global work experience in which colleagues and customers are located in different geographies
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic graphic design skills
- Exposure to/involvement in web development projects
- Process driven with an appreciation for continuous improvement
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the strictest confidence. This is a remote role with the stipulation that you must be able to travel to the global head office in Windsor, UK, up to 2 times per month.
Marketing / Campaign/ Communications / Copywriting / SEO / B2B / Digital / Google Ads / Google Analytics / Graphics / Permanent / Remote