Digital Product Owner - Permanent - Manchester - £50 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading ecommerce organisation that is looking to recruit a Digital Product Owner on a permanent basis. The organisation has undergone unprecedented growth recently and is looking to build a new engineering team in the North West.
The successful person will be review complex requirements and translate them in to Epics and user Stories. In addition, you will have experience working with a number of methodologies and be able to deal with working in a fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for a number of product roadmaps;
- Continually maintain and refine a backlog to deliver against the Product Vision;
- Work closely with the engineering team in order to deliver solutions for customers and end users;
- Take ownership of the user research plans in order to ensure that the customer needs are reflected in the product roadmap;
- Work closely with the UX team in order to ensure the design requirements and captured and delivered ahead of development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo the next phase of development. This position offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as flexible working and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview in the New Year. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV