Digital Product Owner - eCommerce - Manchester - Permanent - Up to £50 000
Talent International is working with in partnership with a leading ecommerce organisation that is looking to recruit a Product Owner on a permanent basis. Based in the Manchester, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team with a wide remit, working on a high priority channel with significant visibility .
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in the development of the product vision;
- Representing the needs of business stakeholders and the users within a complex environment;
- Owning the product backlog - a series of user stories e.g. As a customer I need to be able to…
- Ensuring the development team understands the backlog so they can turn them in to a working product;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- Come from an Ecommerce or Web background and be a 'digital advocate' who has a proven track record of digital development as well as the current trends;
- Be able to communicate confidently and concisely maintaining the vision of the "bigger picture";
- Be familiar with agile delivery principles within an agile setting.
This is an excellent chance to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000, dependent on candidate experience, and other benefits such as flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave and a personal development budget.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV