- Leicestershire, England
- Up to £55000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
- 10 days ago
Our client, a customer communications company is looking for an IT Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the definition, governance, and control of medium-scale IT projects, using the agreed formal Project Management methodology.
- Creates business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, capability deployment (training and engagement activities) and any business activities required to integrate new processes or jobs into the 'business as usual' environment.
- Manages actual and forecasted budget and tracks benefits realisation throughout the project
- Identifies, quantifies and manages risks to the success of the project, and reports against these in a Risk Management and Exception Plan.
- Coordinates the development of countermeasures and contingency plans.
- Creates appropriate project schedule and resource allocation plans using the agreed tool, Workfront.
- Ensures that realistic project plans and status reports are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as required.
- Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and quality metrics.
- Identifies ineffective technology or business processes that are called upon in the project lifecycle, and provides remediation recommendation to the Process or Functional Manager
- Must have eCommerce/Retail/Applications experience
- Must have experience must in completing plans in MS project (work to plans, communicate plans, manage deviations from plans, budget management)
- Able to manage change effectively, articulates justification and impact of change and can develop a communication plan to build buy-in
- Able to negotiate agreements with clients or internal stakeholders
- Able to present technical information in a user-friendly format
- Builds strong relationships with team members, ensuring the team understand the goal and benefits of the work they are delivering
- Able to facilitate problem-solving sessions and manage to conclusion
- Full project budget management ability
- Prince 2 Practitioner/APM Practitioner