My London based industry leading marketing client are currently hiring for a Digital Project Manager on a full-time permanent basis, this role is mainly Remote Working with occasional travel to UK offices required.
Scope of role:
- Owning a predefined client base and being responsible for the individual and collective projects within the business including Marketing and the profitability of those projects through the operation of clear and concise project management practices
- You will successfully manage a variety of projects, of varying size and complexity.
- Influencing and motivating - the ability to manage relationships with colleagues, suppliers and key stake holders in order to co-ordinate projects through to completion.
- Budgeting - you will have the ability to set and plan budgets and manage projects in line with departmental objectives.
- Regularly ensuring the customer service levels are high and that the business is a valuable partner to its clients
- Strong track record of applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Experience in creating and managing Project plan.
- Experience in how to manage, communicate and report on Scope Management.
- Experience in DevOps principles such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Advising the team on Agile methodologies .
- Experience in using Jira or a similar Project Management tool.
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Location: Remote with occasional travel to UK offices
Start date: ASAP
Please apply today if you are interested and we will be in touch with more details.