Digital Project Manager // Retail, eCommerce, Consumer Goods
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected Consultancy who are experiencing exponential growth due to new client wins and project acquisitions. They are currently seeking several Digital Project Managers with experience within Retail, eCommerce or Consumer Goods industry to deliver digital transformation across a variety of high-profile clients.
This role will service clients who are based in and around London with a mix of on-site and home working/office working dependant on your preference. At the moment, due to COVID, this role is fully remote.
You will need to have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Project Management experience in any one or more than 1 sectors - Retail, Consumer Goods and Hospitality
- The ability to effectively manage medium-sized teams in digital projects or pods in large transformation projects
- A solid understanding of project management with experience in digital experience, digital commerce, CRM, Marketing and Product Information Management solutions
- Extensive experience in Agile frameworks like SAFe and scrum-based delivery models
- Understanding of B2B and B2C digital solutions in a consulting role is preferred but not essential