Talent International are currently seeking a Digital Project Manager to join on an initial 3 month contract to be based in London working for a Software company.
The position will be working with various stakeholders in multiple countries globally! You will be expected to take ownership of the localisation and transcreation process throughout these markets, working closely with 3rd party suppliers, digital marketing teams, local markets and other digital project managers.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in global integrated digital and web environments
- Proven experience managing the large-scale localisation web projects across multiple geographies
- Experience in Agile environments
- A proven background in web content, production and global web estates
- Proven experience working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Proven experience of content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore and Wordbee
- Exception project planning skills
- Proven experience across stakeholder management
- Proven budget management experience
- A strong working knowledge of digital marketing
- English - French, German and Spanish language skills would be beneficial.
- Immediate start with long-term extensions (or the option to go permanent)
- A good understanding of digital marketing
Why Should you Apply?
- Flexible Rate
- Being part of large multinational company
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch promptly with further details.