- Digital Systems Developer
- 6 month contract
- Remote working opportunities.
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Digital Systems Developer. You will be working part of a multi-disciplinary team and the Digital Developer will undertake work on the design, development and delivery of a standalone and networked scanning solution.
We are looking for a Digital Systems Developer who will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing a design for standalone configuration
- Providing a documented end to end business process solution
- Use the existing Microsoft database as a baseline for the solution
- Provide an updated version of the database reflecting the scanning status of the records
- Interface with the Corporate Information and Records Management system
The role will suit a Digital Systems Developer who has:
- Extensive skills and knowledge and a proven track record in the design, development and testing of software solutions
- Experience of working within a public sector environment predominantly in a Microsoft environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Information and Records Management systems and scanning hardware and software configurations
- Developed and maintain software applications
- Revised programs for corrections, enhancements, or environment change
- Demonstrated programming experience in C#, .NET & C++ programming (Desirable)
- Document application processing for future maintenance and upgrades (Desirable)
- An understanding of data structures and algorithms (Desirable)
If you have the experience and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.