- Creating a more web - based register
- 6 Month Contract
- Working with multiple users
- Healthcare or NHS experience
- Remote role
User Researcher (INSIDE IR35)
We're looking for an experienced User Researcher who will work with multiple users to strategize and set up sessions to help enhance and maintain the clients' current register.
- Strategize and set up sessions with these users and walk them through the user session
- Able to report back to wider team with suggestions and run this through an agile process
- Specialist knowledge of a range of research approaches including both quantitative and qualitative methodology.
- Applied working knowledge of the user centred design process.
- Knowledge of appropriate research methods across the user-centred design lifecycle and how to implement them.
- Substantial experience of conducting research with a design or user experience focus.
- Experience of working with digital teams, especially designers and product managers.
- Knowledge of Agile project management techniques.
- Knowledge of the health sector.
The purpose of the role
Helping to maintain the caldicott guardian register - this role will be looking at the 3 different users to make the register more web-based