User researcher // Contract // 6 months // London // £480 pd inside iR35
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking organisation, as part of a collaborative team?
As Digital User researcher you would play a key role in fulfilling the user research needs of priority projects as part of a highly agile development team. You will use a range of research methods and techniques to deliver insight users.
A user focused approach is key in establishing user research practices into a team, establish a user centred culture, and continually monitoring and improve practices.
Key duties include:
- Use findings of user data to work closely with designers and analysts to iterate the developing service.
- Manage business relations with usability and market research agencies to support the necessary research processes
- Must be willing to mentor junior research colleagues
- Must have experience working within an agile project environment and multidisciplinary team
- Use a mixed quantitative and qualitative research methods to gather user insights
- Gather user requirements for web-based services
- Managing, executing, and analysing usability test and research sessions
If this sounds like you apply online or get in touch with Phoebe Faulkner: 0117 3320 825.