- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Thomas Hukin
- 28 days ago
A great new opportunity has come in for an experienced .NET Developer in South Manchester.
Working for a Digital Marketing company, they would be really keen to talk to Developers from a CMS background as the majority of their clients are supported with these systems.
The role would see you build, develop and maintain C# applications. This could be everything from back-end services to the client-end implementation
- A strong understanding & experience of ASP.net with the C# language
- A good knowledge of the MVC pattern for ASP.net
- HTML/CSS to an intermediate level
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2008 and above)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
This will be a remote position indefinitely with 1-2 days in the office when things pick back up
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note: All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK