- 12 Month Contract
- You will need to start on 29th November
- Remote with very occasional onsite (West Midlands)
- Outside IR35
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology.
We are looking to add a .Net developer to our existing Development team. As a Developer at Talent Consulting, you will be responsible for building RESTful web services to serve a variety of citizen and government needs, with the ownership for the quality of code you produce.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
- Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
- Demonstratable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a TDD approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/ clean code.
- Extensive experience using TDD.
- Ability to deliver software utilising the features of Azure Platform.
- Comfortable coding in the open using GI.
- Able to deliver web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Able to deliver web services using WebAPI.
- Adherence to SOLID Principles.
- Understand and implement advanced architectural/ design patterns.
- Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications.
- Experienced in developing distributed applications and an understanding of the associated technologies.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.