Web Developer (.Net) Permanent. Central Government Consultancy. Hybrid / remote
£60,000 - £70,000 plus package
Due to our increasing government client portfolio reaching into 2021 and beyond, we are looking to add to our existing Development team with a Developer to be based with one of our Central Government organisations.
Our Developers play a pivotal role on one or a small number of related project teams.
As a Developer at Talent Consulting you will be responsible for building RESTful web services to serve a variety of citizen and government needs, with the ownership for the quality of code you produce.
You will also have the chance to contribute to the Developer community through blogs, vlogs, and social posts promoting best practices and sharing knowledge in a wide range of technical systems.
- Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
- Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
- Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
- Extensive experience using TDD
- Strong knowledge of working in agile, digital project environments
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
This is a great opportunity for a driven and personable team player to embark on a career with a company that prides itself on its people. You will get to work across some of the most high-profile government digital programmes and alongside like-minded individuals.
Talent offers a range of health and wellbeing initiatives to care for both your body and mind. From subsidised gym memberships and discounts on healthy groceries to free access to mindfulness apps and programmes, we want you to have all the tools you need to feel your best.