- Greater Manchester, England
- £30000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type
- Chinyere Stapleton
Talent International are recruiting for a .NET Developer to join a technology team based North of Manchester in an established tight knit business where you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining the internal business platforms and external web solutions.
Responsibilities, skills and experience
- To design, develop and maintain complex bespoke desktop and web based solutions
- Work with leaders in the team to estimate work and plan project resource
- Researching and investigating new development techniques and methodologies to continuously improve the solutions
- Coaching, mentoring, training of other developers in the team, including code reviews
- Hands on experience working with .NET, C#, WinForms, SQL, NUnit, Moq, Git, Azure DevOps
You'll be working within a hybrid team so you'll need to be able to get to North Manchester at least twice per week and you'll need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply.
You'll also get to work with a really friendly team, in a flexible environment where you'll be able to progress and help other to do the same, the company go away, cost of living increases are given and the management team genuinely know and care about everybody who works for the business.
Apply now with the most up to date version of your CV for a fast response.