We are currently looking for a .Net Developer to work for our client based in the West Midlands on a large digital transformation programme. This is an initial 6 month contract with extensions working in a multi disciplinary Agile team.
With hands-on technical leadership in development, operation and improvement of services - You'll be able to show technical leadership and take an active role in making sure you build things the right way, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends
- Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features, .Net Core
- Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store
- Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code
- Extensive experience using TDD / SOLID principles
- Expereince with Azure
- ASP.NET MVC
- WebAPI SOLID Principles
- Understand and implement advanced architectural/design patterns
- Enterprise Level Applications
If you have the above skills - and are up for a new challenge - apply today